When do you need Paratus diesel Generator Rentals ranging from 36 kW – 1450 kW?
- When you suffer a power outage
- When you need temporary job site power
- When you have a planned maintenance shut down
- When inclement weather is approaching
- When you extra power that is not available from your building service
- When your equipment has been storm damaged
- When you are replacing an existing generator
Paratus Rentals has a complete line of world-class generator rentals for prime, standby and distributed power generation energy requirements available at over 24 locations across North America. When you choose Paratus Rentals for your power needs, you can be confident that in addition to our diverse range of quality products you are also getting the “Best in Class” technical expertise and full-service solutions in the market.
As a temporary electric power solutions leader, Paratus Rentals offers a broad range of products, including a complete line of portable generator rentals for prime, standby and distributed generation, mobile power modules, environmentally compatible fuels and heat recovery solutions to meet temporary or emergency needs.
Paratus generator rentals can serve many industries such as:
- nursing homes
- job sites
- warehousing including refrigerated
- housing authorities
- office buildings
Our generator rental units feature GPS monitoring that logs information on geographic location, engine run time, service intervals, and critical alarms that you may need to have access to. We also offer a wide variety of ancillary equipment to provide a comprehensive electrical solution:
- Rental power cable
- Rental transformers
- Rental automatic transfer switches
- Rental distribution panels
- Rental spider boxes
- Rental quad strings
- Rental quad boxes
- Rental cable ramps
Paratus Rentals is committed to supplying everything you need to operate your power system at peak efficiency.
It’s not just the name and products that sets Paratus Rental Services apart – it’s what Paratus Generator Rentals make possible.
- Rental generators from 60kW to 1450kW
- Global emission standards capable
- Simplified procurement process
- Easy to install and operate
- Wide range of voltages
- Factory designed ancillary equipment
- Low Rental-Cycle costs
- Excellent Transient Response
- Steady State performance
- World Class fuel efficiency
- Single Source for Best in Class complete power solutions
- Turnkey electrical installation