Philippines Hardest Hit by Extreme Weather in 2013
LIMA (Reuters) – The Philippines, Cambodia and India were the countries hardest hit by extreme weather events in 2013, according to a study unveiled on Tuesday at U.N. talks in Lima on a global deal to limit climate change. The report by Germanwatch, …
Quick Quote Now!
- Frigid Temps in Jersey Shore Causing Frozen Pipes & Home Water Damage
- Using Trade Associations and Expert Consultants in Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Contingency planning has rules to follow? Paratus is rewriting some of those rules!
- FLOODING DAMAGE: WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE SALVAGE AND RESTORATION PROCESS
- 5 Keys to Virtualizing Disaster Recovery
- Old Pipe Breaks Shuts High School School Down For Days – Not if they had One Day Restoration!
- Monmouth Beach NJ Coastal Flooding – Flood Restoration Services
- The Length of the Road Back from Disaster Four Rules for Measuring the Business Interruption Period
- Who Remembers the 2010 Nashville Flood and Trying to Dry Out from that?
- Disaster Recovery as a Service Market Expected to Reach $5.7 Billion by 2018