Philippines Hardest Hit by Extreme Weather in 2013
LIMA (Reuters) – The Philippines, Cambodia and India were the countries hardest hit by extreme weather events in 2013, according to a study unveiled on Tuesday at U.N. talks in Lima on a global deal to limit climate change. The report by Germanwatch, …
Quick Quote Now!
- Using Trade Associations and Expert Consultants in Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Contingency planning has rules to follow? Paratus is rewriting some of those rules!
- FLOODING DAMAGE: WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE SALVAGE AND RESTORATION PROCESS
- The Length of the Road Back from Disaster Four Rules for Measuring the Business Interruption Period
- Disaster Recovery as a Service Market Expected to Reach $5.7 Billion by 2018
- Global Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service Market 2014-2018 but where is Power and Temperature Control Rental ?
- Doing additions, augments, major maintenance, you need to thinking like this – Minister on water shutdown: Plans in place to beat longer cut-off
- How to Create an Effective Business Continuity Plan with a Prison Twist
- The assurance of a good New York City Business Continuity program: Ensuring business well-being
- Paratus Rentals – Keep your business from becoming a statistic with a comprehensive small business Disaster Recovery plan